Apply on Your Own
- In order to explore the alluring lands of Vietnam, all foreign travellers must first be granted a tourist travel visa from their designated country of travel.
- Before you apply for a tourist visa, check your passport and make sure it is still valid for at least 6 months after the departure date. Your passport must also have at least one entirely blank page for the affixed Vietnamese Visa.
- Your original passport which has a 6 month longer validity than the visa.
- One completed Application Form attached with one passport-size photograph.
- Application fee can be paid by cash, money orders or cheque (payable to the Consulate General of the S.R. of Vietnam in Sydney).
- Visa fees vary and depend on the length of stay, number of entries and purpose of the trip. Please contact the Consulate General for further information. All payments are non-refundable.
- For the applicants who wish to collect their passport by mail: please enclose a pre-paid return envelope with your address written clearly. Please apply with plenty of time before the visa is required to allow for postal time back and forth.